Friday, December 9, 2011

Butter Pecan Cookies-so easy!


Hello. How is everyone doing?  I’ve made two cookies on my holiday extravaganza list. So far I am going good, and different from what I normally do. So exciting! 

 I wanted to wish everyone a great weekend and if you are doing any baking I have such an easy cookie you can make. If you like soft and moist cookies this is the one for you. And the best part of it all it only takes four ingredients, but you can add more if you would like.

Cake Mix Cookies. Yes that is right cake mix cookies. For me it’s a little bit of cheating, but sometimes its nice to take a shortcut, especially during this busy time of year. This is what you need

1 Box of Cake Mix (any flavor you feel)
½ cup of oil
2 eggs

Yep. That’s it. That’s all you need. Now the fun part. You can mix in anything you would like to this. Do you want chocolate chips? Add them. Want nuts? Add them. The possibilities are endless. Here are my Butter Pecan cookies. (I actually got the recipe from my Grandmother. This is her favorite type).


Ingredients 

1 Butter Pecan cake mix
½ cup of oil
2 eggs

Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until combined. Bake in a oven preheated to 350 for 8-10 minutes.

I added Christmas sprinkles to mine. These are buttery and delicious and easy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment