Friday, July 6, 2012

One Pot Brownies

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had  a great 4th. I saw a parade and had tons of amazing food at a barbeque. I made homemade Smores ice cream, salsa and a flag cake (all which I will show you later). I was so stuffed that day, but it was worth it.

I don't have many brownie recipes under my plate, but I do have this one and it only takes one pot! It is so simple and a great go to brownie recipe.  I saw this one of my favorite blogs I go to, My Tasty Treasures and knew I had to try this.

My mom was visiting at the time and when I told her she was instantly sold. I didn't get great photos, but you get the point. I hope you guys try this one!!




Ingredients/Recipe

Adapted from My Tasty Treasures

1 2-ounch bag of chocolate chips (I used milk)
1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
1 1/2 cups of sugar
1 ts vanilla
4 large eggs at room temperature
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 ts salt

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips. Stir constantly and remove from heat when the chips are fully melted. In the same pot, blend in the sugar and vanilla. Add the eggs, blending fully one at a time (I added mine slowly and sired at the same time so they wouldn't scramble). Add flur and salt and beat until air bubbles form in the batter. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the heat to 325 degrees and bake for 10 more minutes.

I hope you guys try these and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment