Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stuffed Mushrooms

What a week! I cannot believe its almost over.  After my engine light came on and I found out nothing was wrong with it, my engine light came back on again! I have no idea why and I am to the point where I think I will let it run its course and see what happens. 

Anyways...This is just a quick post but if you are having a party this weekend here is a great appetizer.  Stuffed Spinach and Artichoke stuffed mushrooms. These are amazing!  They are very simple and quick to make and if you need any ideas for an appetizer this is simple, easy and very tasty!

 

Here is the link for where I found these babies http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Spinach-Artichoke-Stuffed-Mushrooms

I forgot to mention I added breadcrumbs to the top.  Let me know if  you try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment