Monday, February 8, 2010

Whew what a week! I'm back again! Caramelized Onion Penne

Hey everyone! Sorry that I have been gone for a week, but what a week last week was LOL. I was pretty busy. I went to concert on Tuesday night.  The concert was for a Japanese singer/songwriter named Utada, and she was touring so my best friend, her boyfriend and I went. Utada rocked the house, plus she had a great crowd, CHICAGO! It was great and did I mention it was front row standing! I say standing because it was at the House of Blues and yes we had to stand. I have never stood for so long in my life! My dogs were barking the whole night.  The rest of the week was filled with little sleep, finding ways to make some extra cash and working at my part time gig.  Anyways to food.

Now I love a good pasta dish and this is one of them.  Once again another dish by Rachael Ray, but what can I say?  I love a quick meal.  Most pasta dishes will win my heart over and I hope this one will win yours over.  It is Caramelized Onions mixed with pasta!! I KNOW so good right?!  If you like caramelized onions, which I am obsessed with this week then you must try this dish.  I added peas, because I was out of parsley and wanted the green in there.  Also if you don't have anchovy paste then just skip that.  I would pair this with a salad or make it smaller and pair it with some type of meat such as a pork chop. Enjoy!!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment