Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ravioli with Arugula, Tomatoes and Pancetta and a sweet treat

What's up everyone?! How has your week been so far??  I hope all is well with everyone. Not to much going on in my neck of the woods. I am still looking for another part time job or a full time job which ever comes first. Also I need to learn how to save more money on shopping for groceries! Does anybody have any tips?  I really need to learn some saving tips.  If you have any ideas let me know.  So for tonight's dinner we have a wonderful dish made by Giada De Laurentiis.  My picture isn't the best, but this dish was super simple and very good. It was easy to make and my first time eating arugula.  I would use a little less butter at the end but if you like a simple easy pasta dish try this.  Instead of pancetta you could use bacon or just leave it out. I added roasted cauliflower for a side, its very simple just put the oven on 400 degrees, chop up the cauliflower coat with salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Roast for about 20 min or so turning once.
 


For a sweet treat check these out Junior Mints that are in the shape of hearts! This is an awesome sweet treat for the one you love!  Also check out some of the insides on them! Some have red coloring instead of white! I love Junior Mints and this was a great treat!
 
  
  

1 comment: