Sunday, February 28, 2010

Meal Part 2

Hello everyone! So the job hunt is still on.  I need something soon, I really want to work.  I also want to do something with my life.  I always dreamed that I would be doing something different than what I'm doing now.  The biggest question is is where do I start??? That is the hardest part. Wish me luck!

So if you remember last week I uploaded a recipe and a picture of some soup I made.  Well if you make extra you can turn that soup into a yummy chicken soup. I didn't add noodles, but that would be delish if you did.  What you do is take your left over soup reheat it (I also added some extra fresh veggies and a tad more stock).  In a bowl I mixed a pound of ground chicken breast with, a tbs of grill seasoning, some garlic, parsley, and grated in some onion.  I mixed it all together, made them into small balls and then put them in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Put them in the soup and top it with some Parmesan cheese and a tad more parsley (basil would be nice too) and eat! I hope you try this and like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment