Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Quick Treat revisited Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Hello and Happy Pre-Thanksgiving! The big day is just a day away and I have been cooking and baking left and right. I really challenged myself this year with my Aunts Perogies which was a recipe passed down from her mother in law from Poland, and I have been working on a Paula Deen cake.  I have to finish up everything today so I hope I can do it. 

I wanted to repost a recipe from a year ago because they were so good and so simple and a perfect treat for Thanksgiving. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies! You get that great pumpkin flavor and a delish cream cheese filling. You don’t need a special pan just put about one forth of cookie batter one the pan and bake.  Make sure you have a even amount so you can make the right amount of bottoms and tops. These are super delicious and make a great treat for after your Thanksgiving dinner. I hope you guys like them and have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!
Recipe from Rachael Ray magazine found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment