Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Behind and Mac ‘N Cheese Jalapeño Poppers


Hi and greetings to all. It is Thanksgiving week and do you guys have all your holiday plans set? I will be cooking and baking up a storm this week and I also have been requested to make a cake for someone’s birthday. It is going to busy, busy, busy, but I am going to love every minute of it.

So I know I was suppose to update last week with sides and appetizers for Thanksgiving, but I had some car trouble, major trouble, and then my roommate’s car started acting up. Last week was a rough week to say the least. I hope you can accept my apology.  Things are ten times better now and I am back to blogging.

Here is a another appetizer, but it kind of doubles as a side.  Mac and cheese stuffed jalapenos.  I followed the recipe pretty much to a T. The only thing I would do is roast the jalapenos or blanch them for a few minutes to soften them up. Mine were a little too crunchy. Remember to remove the seeds and ribs to take the heat down. I also had left over Mac and Cheese and served that as a side and it was amazing. This is a must try! Very cheesy and fun. I hope you guys like this!

It is from Rachael Ray and the recipe can be found here. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment