Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Going Greek

Good morning! How is everyone? Have you recovered from Thanksgiving yet? I had such a great Thanksgiving. It was wonderful seeing family and friends and eating a ton of food! What did you eat this year? Did you make anything new or just your normal line up? I had the normal food and it was all delicious and I wish there was more. 

I am excited about Christmas coming up and starting to plan a few meals with my family when I see them. I am also switching into Christmas mode and trying to take care of a ton of things like decorating and finishing up my planning for my holiday baking. I never finished planning it all out because I decided to change a lot of the cookies that I make to try new cookies. It will be an ongoing process that I will be keeping you updated with.

Today I wanted to give you guys something healthy after this thanksgiving. A egg mug! I did one of these in August but I wanted to revisit this one because I have a great take on it. A Greek Egg mug! Yes if you love olives, and feta cheese you will love this one!




Greek Egg Mug

1 tbs of chopped olives
¼ cup of frozen veggies (onions, celery, bell pepper…your choice)
3-4 eggs or you can use egg whites
1-2 tbs of feta cheese
a pinch of dried oregano 
Salt and pepper to taste

Put everything into a mug, mix well. Put in microwave for 3-4 minutes, stirring about half way through the cooking time.  Take the mug out of the microwave, check the bottom of the mug to make sure there is no liquid. If there is  a little bit of liquid, microwave for about 30 seconds, if not enjoy!

I hope you guys try this it is so good. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment