Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 a Year in food

So I am jumping on the band wagon and listing some of my favorite foods that I cooked in 2011. Granted I haven't posted as much as I would have liked, but I still had some good food that I want to share again before we jump into the new year. Here we go.

Egg Frittata

This was my first food blog of 2011. This recipe is so good and easy. Try it for a brunch.

Since we are talking breakfast, why not try my homemade iced coffee

Iced coffee

In August I learned how to make homemade Ice Cream with two ingredients. It is amazing, simple and delish. A must try.

Homemade Ice Cream

Bacon Cheeseburgers. You really can't go wrong. Plus a side of grilled veggies, yum-o.

Bacon Cheeseburgers

A healthy Clam Chowder. Get on your New Years resolutions with this!

New England Clam Chowder

Black Magic Cupcakes. To die for!

black Magic cupcakes

A change up to your chicken dinners

Chicken Saltimbocca

My favorite bar from last year...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies! Thank you Betty...Betty Crocker that is!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

There you have it. A few of my favorites from 2011. There was still quite a few more recipes that I made and enjoyed. Check them out if you have time. Thank you for following Matts Delights and keep checking back for more!

P.S Don't forget to check out my latest food post.  Pesto Chicken found here!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment