Friday, January 13, 2012

Super Bowl Snack

With the Super Bowl right around the corner I decided to stray away from healthy recipes and go for a little something different. Nachos! I love chips and salsas. It is one of my favorite snacks and once I start eating the chips I cannot stop!


Today I have such a simple way of making them. There are many variations you can do to this, but here is a super easy way to make them.







Ingredients/recipe

Tortilla chips
Cheese
Salsa

Take your favorite brand of tortilla chips and lay them out on a 9x13 pan. Add cheese all over the top of the chips and bake in the oven at 350 until the cheese is melted. Take out and let cool for a few minutes then put on a plate. Add your favorite salsa and enjoy!

I told you, super simple and delicious. Now if you want to take it a further step, add some avocado or sour cream. You can add black beans, cilantro, green onions and the list goes on and on. Go wild and enjoy these anytime you want a snack or for a easy party dish.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment