Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tired and True…Game Day Pigs in a Blanket


Hello everyone! How’s it going? I’m super excited for today’s recipe even though it is tired and true.

Piggies in a Blanket baby!

Can you tell I’m a little excited? I’m sure everyone has made these before, but I have a little twist to mine. I add extra add-ins into mine. I don’t have the right picture to show some of the items that I threw in, but let me tell you it’s so good!!

Now I bought the wrong type of sausages, but it still turned out great.

If you don’t like what I put in mine, go ahead and put in what you want, I’m not looking.

Here is what I put into mine. Mustard and pickles. Delish. 

So Cute!

I want these now!

Look at those guys! So Delish, I'm not sure where the pickles are lol

I think this one looks perfect!


Ingredients/recipe

Buttery Croissants
Cocktail Wieners
Mustard
Pickles

Unwrap your croissants. Place a cocktail wieners at one end put in your mustard and pickles and wrap from one end to the other.

Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Take out and  serve and enjoy!

Guys this is a great game day dish and so much fun. You can add whatever you like. You can add relish instead of pickles, or Dijon mustard if you like. If you have kids this would be a great dish to make with them.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment