Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Hello and Happy Late Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know I did and I ate a ton! I wasn't sure what to show you guys but I decided on a healthy side dish, Roasted Sweet Potatoes. It is so simple and so good. The flavor of roasted veggies is amazing and gets they get a really nice sweet, caramelized flavor. You can do it with any veggie and this time I wanted to show you guys a Roasted Sweet Potato because there is so much nutrition in this potato.

look at that goodness!

Here is how you do it:

2 Large Sweet Potatoes, cut into any shape you like
EVOO
Salt and Pepper or Montreal Steak Seasoning to taste

Pre-heat your oven to 400. Cut your potatoes anyway you like, I did min in triangles. Season with salt and pepper or Montreal Steak seasoning which is my favorite. Toss potatoes with about 2-3 tbs of EVOO and roast in your oven for about 20-25 minutes or until they are browned around the edges. I leave mine so they are still slightly tender. Take out of oven and let cool.

Once cool enough, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment