Friday, July 8, 2011

Copycat Recipe-Dunkin Donuts Carmel Mocha

Hello everyone!  Excited its the weekend? I know I am. Work was a little rough. If you have every worked in retail you know it can be hard to get through. Hours always fluctuate, customers need attention, your co-workers drive you nuts, the list goes on. But enough about me, I want to know about you, how was your week?

Tonight's post is a copycat of Dunkin Donuts Carmel Mocha Coffee.  I LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee.  I could drink it all day.  When I found out they came out with a Carmel Mocha I knew I had to have it. I also knew I would have to learn to make it myself.  When I moved three months ago, I moved to a town that has NO D&D! There are some around, but further away.  I am used to them being close and  now I don't have one. 

So here is my take on their Carmel Mocha Coffee. It is super simple and you might even have the ingredients on hand. What you need is Coffee, Carmel Creamer, Chocolate Syrup and a spoon.



















I don't have a recipe, but I have more of a guide. 


1. Brew your coffee the way you like it.
2. Add your creamer 2-3 tablespoons until you get your desired creaminess
3. Add chocolate syrup about 2 tablespoons depending on how much of a chocolate taste you want.
4. Stir
5. Enjoy!

Two things: I used sugar free syrup just to keep my sugar down. The creamer I used is coffee-mates new natural cream which does not have any trans-fat and is all natural ingredients. It does have sugar though so watch how many tablespoons you add.

If you would like an ice coffee version to keep you cool on these hot summer days, brew your coffee stronger than normal.

I hope you guys try this and enjoy it. Let me know and have a wonderful weekend!!

M-

No comments:

Post a Comment