Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Food Finds part one…


How is everyone this cold, raining day (if you live in the Midwest)?  I am sitting here sipping a cup of coffee that is screaming hot.  I know you’re asking why screaming hot, because my heater is not working. Loads of joy. To be honest its not all that bad, but it is not fun either. I am planning my Halloween Baking so something will be going in the oven very soon to help warm it up while I am waiting for maintenance to come and fix my furnace.

I wanted to share a few food finds that I found recently.  I will be adding more as I find more fun foods! I hope you guys try these and enjoy!

Whoppers that taste like Peanut Butter, you cannot go wrong with Peanut butter

Ok Ok you can find it everywhere, but I am OBSESSED with this stuff

I know it has trans fats, but once in awhile its not bad. It has a nice Maple smell and slightly sweet taste

Good ol' Dunkin' Donuts. This was good, but has a spice undertone, not to much pumpkin

Found These at target. Taste pretty much like regular Dots

Yummy candy corn dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment