Monday, October 17, 2011

Paying it forward…Monkey See Monkey Do Pumpkin Muffins


Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice but flew by. I went to a few garage sales Friday morning and a friend and I noticed that there was money lying on a table. $16 worth of money! I don’t know about you but I would hate losing $16 bucks. That’s almost $20 which is a huge (at least to me) amount to lose.

Being the nice person that I am (my friend is too) I found the people running the garage sale and told them that there was money on the table. They were thrilled and so thankful that we told them. I guess the husband took the money from a person who bought something and left it on the table. They thanked us and we were on our way to another garage sale.  

It wasn’t the only time that I paid it forward this weekend either, there was a few other instances, but doesn’t it feel good to help others when needed? Not only that but hopefully it will come back to you. Like I said before even though the weekend went fast, it went really well.

Now on to the food. I read a lot of food magazines and read a ton of food blogs. This recipe was found on my favorite food blog Brown Eyed Baker. I could probably make everything on there. So this is my Monkey See Monkey Do recipe because I saw it and wanted it lol.

I told you I am obsessed with pumpkin and these are moist and delicious Pumpkin Muffins with a streusel topping! These babies are so good! I cannot describe how good these are. The pumpkin flavor runs throughout the muffin and then when you bite into it you get that nice surprise of cream cheese in the middle. I love the slight crunch and sweet streusel topping. Trust me you have to try this. I have a few ideas of other things I want to make with it but that will be in the future. 




 Serve these babies warm or at room temp. You can freeze them too just let cool and wrap in plastic wrap and put in a freezer bag.

Check out the recipe here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment