Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Fall Fall Food Finds


Hello everyone! I wanted to put up more fall food finds. These ones are fun and I hope you can find some of these still.

Is anyone throwing a party this weekend, or going to a party? I’m still working on my dinner for Halloween which I can’t wait to show you. It will have something to do with pumpkin I am sure but anyways I hope you guys like these finds!!

White Chocolate M&Ms These are really good, and a few people said the first bite reminded them of skittles. You can find these at Wal-Mart.

         
These are delish, check out yesterdays blog for a great recipe

Pumpkin spice Eggo's! I found these at target, these are really good, and has a great taste

I topped mine with pumpkin butter! YUM



Another Coffee-mate creamer-Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie-it smells amazing and has a nice sweet taste


No comments:

Post a Comment