Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treat Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats


Hello everyone!! How are you this week? I am a little late this week posting a recipe but I will try to make up for it with an extra post this week. I got a few tricks up my sleeve. It has been gorgeous the past two days! I am sitting here with the patio door open and just sipping on my coffee, listening to the birds and enjoy this. I wish I had the day off, but I have to go into work in a couple hours.

I am in Halloween overload this week! I try to watch a ton of scary movies, the Simpsons Halloween Specials, Rosanne’s Halloween Specials, Food Network Halloween Specials and of course Halloween the movie. I actually wait until Halloween to watch that movie. I love having my baked goodies that day and I am trying to decide on a Halloween dinner. I am thinking of pumpkin pasta and garlic bread, Yum-O lol.

I also bought my Halloween candy last night. I was smart and used some coupons, but it is still expensive! I hope I get trick or treaters this year.

I wanted to share this recipe because it is getting close to Halloween and this would be great to make this week for a after school snack or work, or even for a Halloween party you are throwing or for your kids Halloween party. 

Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats. Yep you heard me right. You can find this awesome bag of Pumpkin Spice marshmallows at the store (I found mine at Wal-Mart). The recipe is on back but here it is for you. I added more candy to mind for more of a trick or treat feel. I hope you guys try this and enjoy!

How awesome!!1

They are shaped like Pumpkins!!

Imagine the bag is full and that there is butter there.

Filled with delish Candy!




Trick or Treat Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats

¼ cup of butter
1 bag of Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Crispy Cereal
Mixed Candy-your choice.

Melt the butter in a large pot on low. Once the butter is melted add the bag of Pumpkin spice marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add in Rice Crispy Cereal on cup at a time. Add in the Candy last.

Pour into a pan lined with foil and spayed with cooking spray. Let cool and enjoy!

Who can resist ad Rice Crispy treat?  They have the same taste with a little pumpkin spice kick at the end. This is fun. Get into the kitchen and have some fun.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment