Monday, April 23, 2012

Greek Yogurt Buttermilk Ranch Dressing


Hello everyone!! How is everyone? I am really tired today. I almost didn’t post today because I am overworked. I have been working extra hour due to my store being a manager short. I wanted to post something though and I have had this recipe for a while, and wanted to post it. It’s a healthier version of ranch dressing. Now this isn’t your Hidden Valley dressing, but this is pretty close. 

I hope you guys try this at least once, it is really good. I lightened it up by using Greek Yogurt instead of sour cream. This way also added more protein to it. 



Here’s how you do it.

Ingredients/recipe

Adapted from Rachael Ray

3/4 cup buttermilk –more if you want it thinner
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon of hot sauce
fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped –to taste
1 TBS of dried dill or three TBS fresh finely chopped
3 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
Salt and pepper

First start out by mixing your buttermilk and Greek Yogurt. You can add a little extra buttermilk if you want it a little thinner. Add you hot sauce, parsley, dill and chives. Add salt and pepper to taste-I like extra pepper.

I hope you guys try this; it’s super simple and keeps for about a week or week and a half.              

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment