Friday, March 30, 2012

Ipod and Tuna Salad

Hello!

Ho has everyone been? I feel like I have been sitting in front of my computer for days, months, years! I have been updated my ipod and making new playlists and finally getting around to putting all my cds onto my hard drive. Is it even possible that I can get exhausted from this? It takes forever and I have to rearrange things to my liking. How do you arrange your playlists?

So that has been what I have been up to, how about you?

Since this is taking up a lot of my time, I wanted to give you guys a healthy, fast dinner, or lunch.
It’s a super simple salad and you can adjust it any way you like. This is a tuna salad. I hope you guys try this and enjoy!


Ingredients/recipe

4 cups of chopped lettuce or spinach
¼ cup of white kidney beans
2 tbs of chopped olives
1 tomato, chopped
1 can of tuna, drained
¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tbs of EVOO
2 tbs of red wine vinegar (I love mine tangy)
Squeeze of lemon juice

Mix all of your ingredients, except for the evoo, vinegar and lemon juice, in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix your evoo, vinegar and lemon juice. Top your salad and give it a few good tosses.  Eat and enjoy!
If you don’t like tuna, you can use chicken or just leave the meat off.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment